HUMIDITY DECTECTION SENSOR MODULE RAIN DETECTION FOR ARDUINO
Arduino robot kits, rain, rain sensor, can be used for all kinds of weather monitoring, and translated into output signals and AO.
- Connected to 5V power supply lights, induction board did not drop, DO output is high, the switch indication lamp is off, drop a drop of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator lights,
- Brush off the water droplets, and restored to the state, output high level
- Analog AO output, can be connected to the MCU AD port detection of drops in the above amount of rainfall.
- DO TTL digital output can also be connected with the singlechip detects whether there is rain.
- Voltage: 5V
- Power indicator light, the output signal LED indicating lamp.
- TTL level output, TTL output signal for low level drive capacity of around 100MA, can directly drive the relay, a buzzer, a mall fan, etc..
- Sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer
- No rain when the LED light output is high, the output level, go up, LED bright.
- The board and the control board is separate, convenient wire.
- A large area of the board, more conducive to detect the rain.
- The board is equipped with a positioning hole to facilitate installation
- Control panel board size: 3*1.6 MM
- A large area of raindrop detection board 5.4*4.0 MM
- Connect cable: 200MM
- VCC: positive (3-5 v)
- GND: connect power anode
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: analog signal output
- 1x rain sensor